Communications at UFP
We are a beehive of activity. If you would like to know what is going on — check the on-line calendar regularly, and the Order of Service distributed at Sunday Services. We also have a weekly e-newsletter called The Flame that provides more details about activities at UFP.
- Follow us on Twitter – our handle is @UFPtbo.
- Like our Facebook page to get all our latest Facebook posts.
- There is usually a time for brief announcements regarding Fellowship-related activities at the beginning of each Sunday service.
- General announcements can be posted on the bulletin board, or may be included in the printed order of service (must be emailed to the UFP office by 1pm on Tuesdays.)
- An optional email chat is open to those who wish to exchange ideas and promote community events. Please contact the office for details.
If you’d like to be on the email list or join the chat, please contact the office at 705.741.0968 or by email.
UFP Administrative Assistant, Ben Robins
- Ben’s regular office hours are from 1-4pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- To request a room booking please send an email.
- Submissions for the Order of Service to be submitted to the office no later than 1pm on Tuesdays.
- Submissions for the Friday eNews Update to be submitted to the office no later than 1pm on Fridays.
- Ben’s office phone number is 705-741-0968
Not receiving the Friday e-News Updates?
Are you missing the emailed Friday eNews UFP Updates? Your email software may be sending them to your “Promotions” or “Spam” folder. Look in those folders and find one of the UFP Updates, right-click on it and select “Filter Emails Like This” and follow the prompts to direct the software to send the UFP Updates to your Primary Mail Inbox (rather than the Promotions.) If it is in your Spam folder, then right-click on it and select “This is not spam.”