Sunday December 17 | 3-4:30PM
All are welcome to UFP’s Winter Solstice Celebration
What was your first experience of wonder? Your first moment of awe? What can winter teach us about being present to the wonder and awe inside us and all around us?
Join UFP and our broader community for a slow-down-no-pressure-seasonal-gathering. Come as you are, and find your inner-cozy at our all ages winter solstice celebration. Wander round a cedar spiral. Make a glowing lantern. Sing songs to celebrate the changing of the seasons.
See poster for more info, or visit our FB Event page.
This is for you if you:
- know there is wisdom in the seasons
- are in need of nourishment
- believe that healing happens when all generations come together
- are seeking spiritually rich experiences
- are craving spaces where all ages are truly welcome
Drop in anytime 3-4pm
Closing Circle 4-4:30pm
Community Connection. Sensory Play. Winter themed crafts.
Plenty of parking. Accessible entry, washrooms and elevator access.