Join us in the afternoon as the sun is setting, beautifully nestled in nature, around a roaring fire as we celebrate the turning of the season.
*Drop in anytime 3-4:30pm and join us around a community fire at 4:30pm*
What was your first experience of wonder? Your first moment of awe? What can winter teach us about being present to the wonder and awe inside us and all around us?
Come and play, sip, sing, walk the cedar spiral, connect, wander in the woods with a lantern & allow yourself to be held by the beauty of this season.
This is for you if you:
- long to be in nature
- know there is wisdom in the seasons
- are in need of nourishment
- believe that healing happens when all generations come together
- are seeking spiritually rich experiences
- are craving experiences where all ages are truly welcome
Drop in anytime: 3-4:30
Community Fire: 4:30-5pm
FREE! Non-perishable donations to the Kawartha Foodshare welcome.