Grounded in love: An illuminating outdoor winter experience for all ages sunday December 18: 3:00-5:00pm
*Drop in anytime 3-4:30pm and join us around a community fire at 4:30pm*
- long to be in nature
- know there is wisdom in the seasons
- are in need of nourishment
- believe that healing happens when all generations come together
- are seeking spiritually rich experiences
- are craving experiences where all ages are truly welcome
How might acting anyway, stepping into the unknown, be a way forward for us today
Reflections on the themes of this season: darkness, vigilance, the coming of new light.
Join UFP and our broader community for a slow-down-no-pressure-seasonal-gathering. Come as you are, and find your inner-cozy at our all ages winter solstice celebration. Wander round a cedar spiral. Make a glowing lantern. Sing songs to celebrate the changing of the seasons.
Through readings, carols, and choir songs, this candlelight service celebrates the themes of the December holiday season.